“Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not turn from it” (Prv.22:6)
- Available Sunday mornings in Sugden Hall from 8:45am-12:30pm for infants thru 5 years old.
- Care providers take the “Safeguarding God’s Children Course” and pass a background check.
- 2 care providers interact with the children, which includes reading, games or engaging videos.
- Parents are invited to enjoy the service while their children are watched by our care providers.
Youth Sunday School:
- 5th grade and younger: During the 9:00am service our children experience an interactive Bible story using Godly Play.
- Junior & Senior High: Meet the 1st & 3rd Sundays from 12:30-2pm in Sugden Hall for lunch, games and a Biblical life lesson.
- Quarterly Family Gatherings at different homes with a meal and fun activities!
- Advent, Christmas, Lent and Easter are special seasons emphasized in Sunday School.
- Youth may sing at special Sunday services and be part of the Children’s sermon.
- Naples YMCA after school presence on Tuesday afternoon at 4pm.
- Gulf Coast Charter Academy Good News Club on Thursday at 3:15pm.