I want to be the first to welcome you to St. John’s online!
- Please explore our entire site to get know us better.
- Hover over the I’m New, About Us, Ministries, Serve, Celebrate or Sermon tabs to reveal more sections.
- Click on the Face Book, Twitter or Podcast icons to transfer there.
- Click on blue link text to go immediately to your area of interest.
- Connect with us via the Contact link to share comments or prayer requests.
- Return often as Recent Sermons, Videos and the Calendar are regularly updated.
- I hope to be one of the first to welcome you to a St. John’s event!
God Bless You…Fr. Joe
Tell Me More
You may be wondering “What’s an Episcopalian?” They are a person on a spiritual journey with God and others. Episcopalians embrace parts of catholic and protestant traditions, Eucharistic liturgy and inspiring worship, studying the Bible and the world, loving our neighbor through fellowship and serving their needs.
- Ushers will welcome you at our entrance and offer a bulletin. Our bulletin is user friendly, containing all our service except for hymns in the hymnal.
- Greeters will ask you to sign our Guest Book and offer you a name tag.
- Sit wherever you choose and enjoy our time together.
- Our lively worship experience is around 75 minutes and includes music, Scriptural readings, a message, prayers and Communion.
On Sundays there is a Coffee Hour and Nursery Care is available.