“Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our maker” (Ps.95:6)
- St. John’s Episcopal Church celebrates our worship of God in a variety of ways!
- Our Traditional service is Saturday (5pm) featuring organ, hymns and contemplative moments.
- We have a Blended service on Sundays (10am) that includes traditional and praise music.
- We are a singing congregation that enjoys raising our voices in praise of our Lord!
- Enjoy the following music videos that highlight some of our favorite worship songs. If you leave this page open, the video player will automatically cycle through all the songs. You can also click on the lines in the top left corner to open a menu which allows you to choose a particular song from our list.