The Order of St. Luke (OSL) is an international order of healing that St. John’s has been a member of for decades. Over the past 9 years, OSL has grown in size and impact!
- Membership increased from 8 to 32 people, one of the fastest growing OSL chapters nationally.
- OSL Training Certification has averaged 4 new members per year. Implemented first 3 day intensive CHC training in 2017.
- OSL Wednesday weekly meetings focus on continuing education in OSL, CHM and other healing paradigms.
- Weekly Healing Prayer during services, Monthly Healing Eucharist on Wednesdays and Deliverance/Healing prayer by appointment.
- Yearly Healing Mission leaders include Fr. Nigel Mumford, Rev. Sharon Lewis, Fr. Paul Feider, Craig Miller and Bishop Grant & Wendy LeMarquand.
- Convener Vickie Bauch fosters committed involvement, OSL Regional conferences and CHC prayer teams.