“But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places to pray” (Lk.5:16)
- We want to celebrate and foster your daily life with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Have devotional time throughout your day and be creative.
- A walk along the beach or in the mountains, taking time for solitude by a fountain.
- Extended study time in the Word, fasting or singing one of the Psalms.
- Be artistic, soulful, inspired, consumed by a Spirit led direction.
- Check out Devotion for a myriad of choices and Bible Hub for deeper study.
- Click on Setting Captives Free for an inner healing journey.
- Explore Vibrant Faith to deepen your families devotional life.